Ann Arbor Wedding Venues
Your wedding is that big day in your life. You should, therefore, make it “big.” But making it big does not necessarily mean pumping millions of dollars into it. There are many ways in which you can make it a big success. The small things you do when selecting a venue for your wedding are the ones that make is count as a big wedding. These are the ones you should really consider. The essence of planning tips is to help you avoid panicking as your wedding day closes in. These three tips should, therefore, be a guide for planning for a wedding.
First, do not over budget. You should look beyond the wedding day as you plan for your big day. Always think, “After the wedding, then what?” If you don’t foresee and plan for your future, you will be a sad person just after the wedding day. The trick for planning for a wedding is that you should put everything you need in your plan as early as possible first comes where (the Venue) then you can build a list of Caterers, photographers, invitees and many other things from there.
Second, consider buying your wedding outfit as early as possible when planning for the wedding. You have seen weddings where the bridegroom is in an oversized tuxedo, and the bride looks uncomfortable in her veil. This is because they did not plan as early as possible for their big day’s attire. As early as months before your wedding day, ensure that you have everyone try their attire so that you can have all the time to address any fitting problems in case they occur. This will save you the last minute rush to resolve issues to do with dresses and tuxedos.
Third, accommodation should be considered as early during the planning for wedding process as possible. Look at it this way; perhaps you want to have your much-awaited wedding in a grandeur venue. If you run to book the venue late, there is a big chance that you will miss the venue of your dreams because there is a greater chance that the venue will be booked. It is advisable that you book your venue even more than six months before the wedding day. There are wedding planners in Michigan who can help you choose the best venue for your wedding.
These are some important things you should think about.
1. Think about the time frame. Many couples are engaged anywhere from six months to one and a half years, depending on how much time they can commit to preparing for the wedding. As a couple, discuss your schedules and decide on how long you’d like to be engaged. Be realistic about the amount of time you need to prepare for the big day.
2. Think about your budget. If you’ve always dreamed of your big day as a grand celebration complete with fireworks, this is the time to tell your fiancé. Have a discussion relating to what you both envision your wedding to be like. This way, you can discuss your budget and how much you are both willing to spend on the wedding. Remember not to put your entire savings into the big day. It is important that you also set aside money for your future together!
3. Think about setting a wedding date. If you’ve always wanted an outdoor wedding, then the rainy season may not be the best time. The Christmas season is wonderful for weddings because of the cool weather and because family members may be coming home. Take into consideration the schedules of family and friends you’d like to be part of your big day.
4. Create an initial guest list. Start jotting down names of people you’d like to invite to your wedding. By having an idea of what your headcount is like, you’ll have an easier time searching for a reception venue of the right size and getting price quotations from suppliers.
5. Decide on your venue. As soon as you and your fiancé have decided on a wedding date, start thinking about where to hold the ceremony and reception. Set aside the next few weekends to visit your different options. Make it a point to visit the venues at the same time of day you will be using them. Once you have decided on a venue, book it as soon as possible.
There is a lot that needs to be done when planning a wedding that requires you to hire a professional wedding planner. If you are interested in hiring a wedding planner in Ann Arbor, then you should hire Ann Arbor Wedding photgrapher and your wedding will be a success.